Respro/Suzuka No Fog

pkoosa

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to share info about this great product I've been using for over 3 years now with fantastic results. I've always had face shield foggy issues, even with face shields that have some type of anti fog coating on it. I prefer to ride with my face shield closed most of the time, so I needed a good solution. I've tried anti-fogging sprays and similar products with little success.

I really wanted something more permanent and I found that with the Respro Foggy. I no longer have face shield fogging issues. It simply attaches to the inside of the the helmet with velcro. Once it's on it rarely needs to be moved unless it's coming out for cleaning or adjustment. I had one on my Shoei RF1000. When I got my new Bell Vortex helmet I found that I needed one for that one as well. I couldn't find Respro at Cycle Gear where I originally had gotten it, but they had a different brand, which they now carry, Suzuka. They're pretty much the same functionally and just work.

Anyhow, those with fogging issues may want to try this relatively inexpensive solution. It works by creating a seal along the contours of your face to prevent breath from reaching the face shield. It's adjustable, so it can accommodate different shapes and face sizes. One thing to note, the interior cheek pads must be velcro friendly. In other words if velcro doesn't stick then the Foggy won't stick and stay put to the helmet. Respro is available at Bike Bandit and Suzuka is available at Cycle Gear for around $25.

Here's the Respro Foggy and Suzuka.
attachment.php

Here's the Respro Foggy with the Shoei RF1000.
attachment.php

Here's the Suzuka with the Bell Vortex.
attachment.php

And here is how it looks from the inside when attached.
attachment.php