New Enough / MotorcycleGear.COM

bryanwny

Reaction score
Visit site
Purchased my Two Brothers Black Edition exhaust in Titanium for the cheapest price I was able to find on the net. Very fast [and free] shipping with excellent packaging as well. Nate always responded in a very timely fashion to any emails I sent. I also ordered the P1X tips in black, which weren't in stock. It did take quite a bit of time to get these delivered, but I'm not blaming them for it. Nate said it was a wait on TB to get them powder coated. He gave me the black ones at the price of the golds ($5/off each tip I think it was) and didn't charge any extra shipping costs to send them USPS when they were available; which is what I would have expected anyways. They arrived from TX > NY in two days. Nate was very helpful and did a good job of keeping me in the loop as to the status of my order. I'd highly recommend them, and definitely will do business with them again in the future. :thumbup:

PS - I couldn't find a way to add this to their already existing review (other than just creating a comment, without the ratings). Can a mod please merge this if possible?

Jayson

Reaction score
Visit site
Very Cool, I made the same purchase, from the same place.. I had minor issues with the turnsignals being backordered on Two Brothers end of things, but Nate at Motorcyclegear.com kept me well up to date and even offered a full refund if I chose not to wait the extra 3-4 days.

Excellent customer service and communication as well as having the lowest price out there.

Very pleased, I will order from them again.
:BLAA:

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome man, glad you decided to pick em up!

For anyone else wondering, I can attest to this. Great customer service, great price, I'll definitely buy from them again.

bryanwny

Reaction score
Visit site
My issues with the turn signals is different from yours -- I received mine, and they SUCK. :) Definitely not a fault of NewEnough. Nate has a couple of spare bulbs coming, but I already cut the signals off and rigged up my stock ones for now until I find something to completely replace the $2 TB ones.