Easter Ride - Boston

brettster1200

New to Yamaha - Former HD
Reaction score
Visit site
I know it's last minute - but anyone interested in going for a ride tomorrow morning before whatever your festivities may be? Meet up in the Woburn area- kick stands up at 10am - out for a couple hours.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
I know it's last minute - but anyone interested in going for a ride tomorrow morning before whatever your festivities may be? Meet up in the Woburn area- kick stands up at 10am - out for a couple hours.

I could potentialy go for a ride tomorrow if the weather holds up. Looks like rain all day today and tonight, then clear in the morning, then rain again in the afternoon.

Where are you thinking of going?

brettster1200

Reaction score
Visit site
I could potentialy go for a ride tomorrow if the weather holds up. Looks like rain all day today and tonight, then clear in the morning, then rain again in the afternoon.

Where are you thinking of going?

Thought about heading up route 1 - towards newburyport - lots of options that way. If weather looks good, head towards gloucester, if not, quick loop towards bradford park......open for suggestions though.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Thought about heading up route 1 - towards newburyport - lots of options that way. If weather looks good, head towards gloucester, if not, quick loop towards bradford park......open for suggestions though.

I'm reasonably new to the Boston area, so you'd know where to go better than I would. I'm on call all night at Boston Medical Center, but as long as I can get some sleep tonight, I'm down to ride. PM me your cell and I'll text you in the morning how it's looking. I may call up a couple more guys to ride too.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Let's post a meeting spot in case others decide to join in on this. Where in Woburn would you like to meet Brett?

brettster1200

Reaction score
Visit site
Wish I could, but Easter calls. Too much family time, not enough sun. Maybe next time.

Have fun and be safe.

It was a good ride, just a couple of us, but headed up rt 1 towards the coast and hampton, nh. Next weekend looks like we'll get some sun - I'm sure we'll get out again.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
It was a good ride, just a couple of us, but headed up rt 1 towards the coast and hampton, nh. Next weekend looks like we'll get some sun - I'm sure we'll get out again.

It was great to meet you Brett and welcome to the street bike world. I still can't believe you found an '09 FZ6 with literally 14 miles on it. That's just freakin' awesome!