Group Purchase - aftermarket exhausts

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Riders:

Looking for the ultimate performance upgrade? :rockon:
I am in the market for exhausts (preferably in carbon fiber) for my FZ6. Interested in starting a group purchase? Together we may be able to $ave some ca$h. I am in favor of the cans listed below:

Two Bros (any)
Scorpions (carbon fiber)
Akrapovic
Laser
Yoshimura - if i can find a U.S. reseller or good deal on shipping

I also found out that Scorpions in carbon fiber are out of stock in the U.S. till the 25th of April!

Cheers.

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Riders:

I am in the market for exhausts (preferably in carbon fiber) for my FZ6. Interested in starting a group purchase? Together we may be able to some ca. I am in favor of the cans listed below:

Two Bros (any)
Scorpions (carbon fiber)
Akrapovic
Laser

I also found out that Scorpions in carbon fiber are out of stock in the U.S. till the 25th of April!

Cheers.
Yes. Count me in for a two bros.:thumbup:

idanny

Reaction score
www.minutehound.com
If the price is there Ill be in for two bro's, yah id be in for the leo also, where did you get yours penguinbiker8? did you retune the bike with those?

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Riders:

I am in the market for exhausts (preferably in carbon fiber) for my FZ6. Interested in starting a group purchase? Together we may be able to some ca. I am in favor of the cans listed below:

Two Bros (any)
Scorpions (carbon fiber)
Akrapovic
Laser

Cheers.
I am in on that one to mate. Please keep me posted. Any idea on cost?

Neil

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site
If the price is there Ill be in for two bro's, yah id be in for the leo also, where did you get yours penguinbiker8? did you retune the bike with those?

i got a set of TITANIUM for 580 USD. from morepowerracing.com cheapeast ive seen ANYWHERE. i did not retune my bike. it says you dont need to and i havent noticed any problems with fuel/air mixture. however a powercommander can only HElp.

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
i got a set of TITANIUM for 580 USD. from morepowerracing.com cheapeast ive seen ANYWHERE. i did not retune my bike. it says you dont need to and i havent noticed any problems with fuel/air mixture. however a powercommander can only HElp.

Its a real pity these exhausts are now in the range of $949 now on that webpage.

Why on earth are simple pieces of metal this expensive...haha...i want a nicer sounding bike and no exhaust compares to the two brothers when it comes to style.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its a real pity these exhausts are now in the range of $949 now on that webpage.

Why on earth are simple pieces of metal this expensive...haha...i want a nicer sounding bike and no exhaust compares to the two brothers when it comes to style.
I agree Scorph,
In reality any power gains felt by the average rider will be neglegible. Even microns are pricy. Why is two metal pipes so expensive?

idanny

Reaction score
www.minutehound.com

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
What do you reckon shipping to the UK would be? These are in my price range.

someone could get them shipped and reship to you, probably cheaper with DHL or some other non-fedex shipping. I got my backpack from the UK for $30 Royal Post? or something like that. SHould be about the same weight.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok boyz looks like the Carbon Fiber Two Bros. can be had for $750 (including shipping within the U.S.) The details are still being worked out, I am actually coordinating this with another person from SBN. The more people the better deal we may get! Not bad considering the Two Bros. in carbon go for about $1K.

I have not heard back about other manufacturers, like Scorps, Lasers, etc.

Respond to this post with your email or PM me with your email if you want in on this Two Bros. deal.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have two potential buyers and that is including me. C'mon guys are you serious? All that fuss and no commitment? Money talks B.S. walks :Flip:

So far I have:

christod
nimzotech

there is got to be more people alive than that right?

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not Giving Up

OK lets have another stab at this. For all those interested in other brands; Motorcycleproshop.com is selling the Scorpion CF cans for $516.00 (including shipping within the U.S.) The seller is willing to offer additional discounts for a group order. The easier of a transaction for him the better discount we can have.

All those in favor of the Scorps CF please reply.

All those in favor of the Two Bros please reply as well.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Not Giving Up

i'm trying to get a group purchase gonig on sbn right now...good reply so far. i'm trying to get all types for about $500...mainly laser quads.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Not Giving Up

I saw you there mate! I am trying SBN and here. Mainly for Scorps and/or Two Bros.