Get ready for a May scavenger hunt

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
so i got on here about a year ago to try and get this up and running again. then i got busy and went through some personal things. i see that a few people have tried to pick it up and get it going again. seems like there's still interest. and now that riding season is picking up for north america there will be a few more of us that'll be able to play.

so, in the coming days, be looking for the scavenger hunt to pick back up in may. and if anyone has any great ideas i'm more than happy to hear them.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is a great idea, forgive me though, but I thought That a new hunt was in the making. From an earlier thread?
Either way I am up for it. I prefer the riding game and the "hunt " :thumbup: to BOTM purely because I am not great with a camera.

Nelly

Last edited:

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
This is a great idea, forgive me though, but I thought That a new hunt was in the making. From an earlier thread?
Either way I am up for it. I prefer the riding game and the "hunt " :thumbup: to BOTM purely because I am not great with a camera.

Nelly

hmmm, maybe i overstepped my bounds. :confused: before posting i looked at the last page of the last thread that was up and saw a page of
"is anyone interested?"
"guess no one is interested"
"interested but no time"
type of posts. i pmed the last person i saw that seemed to try and get something going and asked if they minded if i jump back in because it seemed like there wasn't anything happening. i waited over a week and got nothing. so i posted to try and get it going. (after starting this thread i have not gotten a reply and i'm looking forward to the help.)

if there is anyone else who wants to take this as their baby that's fine by me. if no one wants to do that, but they want to help with ideas that'd be great too.

well, we have a little over a week until the start of may. get the cameras dusted off and ready to go.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Go for it Dean. Nice to have you back.

Thanks to Eddiememphis too for trying to keep the hunt alive :thumbup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hmmm, maybe i overstepped my bounds. :confused: before posting i looked at the last page of the last thread that was up and saw a page of
"is anyone interested?"
"guess no one is interested"
"interested but no time"
type of posts. i pmed the last person i saw that seemed to try and get something going and asked if they minded if i jump back in because it seemed like there wasn't anything happening. i waited over a week and got nothing. so i posted to try and get it going. (after starting this thread i have not gotten a reply and i'm looking forward to the help.)

if there is anyone else who wants to take this as their baby that's fine by me. if no one wants to do that, but they want to help with ideas that'd be great too.

well, we have a little over a week until the start of may. get the cameras dusted off and ready to go.

hi Dean, your spot on. It was just kind of a feeler thread. Maybe we should nominate a new person each month and share the joy lol. You sort out May I will do one for June and then we can go from there?
Nelly

EddieMemphis

Has Been
Reaction score
Visit site
May is Zombie Awareness Month.

Just so you know, Dean and I have been discussing themes for hunts, and if participants want a fun, easy hunt or a difficult, mind-expanding hunt.

We have two days.

Your input will determine the difficulty.

Last edited:

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
May is Zombie Awareness Month.

Just so you know, Dean and I have been discussing themes for hunts, and if participants want a fun, easy hunt or a difficult, mind-expanding hunt.

We have two days.

Your input will determine the difficulty.

Half and half. Easy stuff to get more people into the hunt, but have some more difficult items in there so that there is a challenge to the hunt. Also, the harder stuff gives the ability to separate the scores between participators.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Half and half. Easy stuff to get more people into the hunt, but have some more difficult items in there so that there is a challenge to the hunt. Also, the harder stuff gives the ability to separate the scores between participators.

Yes, this works pretty well. Everyone gets to play, and the die hards get to win! :BLAA:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamBam77

Old but still riding
Reaction score
Visit site
QUOT!!! I'm ready, winter is coming but I need to be tuff this year and ride more.

WINTERS COMING NO NO not again!!! lol

OOOO I was having a dream

Summer just got here and tornadoes all around
First hunt
Find a place not hit by tornadoes in Alabama:eek:

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Summer just got here and tornadoes all around
First hunt
Find a place not hit by tornadoes in Alabama:eek:

I'd almost rather have tornadoes than what we got starting today. Up till yesterday it was typical 70-80* weather, sometimes pretty windy (gusting to 50 MPH) but still ride-able no problem. Step outside today, what do you know, it's snowing!

Good thing there is no scavenger list yet, I would have lost a day already. Maybe it will blow over soon.