2009 FZ6 for sale or trade in Southern CA. 1,654 miles $7000

automoe

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello... If anyone is interested in an FZ6 for sale or trade, please check out my e-bay link with all the photos and information. Thank you.

Last edited:

g8rdude

Reaction score
Visit site
Beatufil bike automoe! What about a trade for a 2007 Stratoliner Midnight? Details below.

I'm looking to trade my 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner Midnight for a more "fun" type bike. Also would consider a sale. Low NADA is around $8200, figure in this market $7500 or around that would be reasonable.

Some of the additions I made to the Stratoliner (although it really doesn't need much) include Power Commander III (with custom map), Patrick Racing Big Air Kit, Hard Krome 3" Big Straights (Black), Kuryakyn lay down license plate, Yamaha OEM luggage rack, Buck's Lowers, rider and passenger seat re-done with memory foam (very comfy!!!). Avon Cobra rear tire, front tire is a Dunlop. Kuryakyn tour pack which holds a good amount of gear and can be mounted on the luggage rack or on the rear seat. I also made a few spare keys. I have the OEM exhaust and 17" Rifle Windshield which was only used for a few miles. This is a beast of a machine, 1853 CC. In town mileage is around 30-35, mostly because I get caught at tons of red lights. On the back roads I get up to 50 MPG.

I am the original owner. Bought the bike new around 3.5 years ago. Currently has 36,xxx miles. Always serviced by dealer at regular intervals using Yamalube semi-synthetic. Extended warranty through June of 2012.

I did drop the bike once in my carport, damn wet leaves!!! The windshield took a few scrapes, but I don't even notice them any more. The pipes have a scrape along the bottom from my being stupid trying to navigate near a curb when I didn't have the clearance I needed. It's not noticeable unless you are down on your knees.

Hopefully the links below will work. The chrome pipes are the OEM, currently have the blacked out pipes on. I don't have the backrest anymore, wasn't comfortable. Gator flag not included :)

I am located in Clearwater, Fl. If you want more pics, or want more info, my email is [email protected] or you can all 727-483-2285

I posted this same ad last year and got a call from a gentleman in TN looking to trade for a C14 but some time went by and I ended up losing his contact information, so if you see this ad again I am still interested :)
Stratoliner :: IMG_0125.jpg picture by g8rdude96 - Photobucket
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb125/g8rdude96/Stratoliner/IMG_0981.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb125/g8rdude96/Stratoliner/IMG_1016.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb125/g8rdude96/Stratoliner/CIMG0479.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb125/g8rdude96/Stratoliner/1.jpg

automoe

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi g8rdude. My compliments on the bike. That is a clean setup you got. I have seen a few around here but the bike looks nice with those black pipes. I haven't had the chance to ride one of those before. They seem comfortable. But I don't think it would work for me. First, I wouldn't know if it would even fit in the space of the current bike. But more importantly, I am about as far away from Florida as I could get. The worst part is this darn state I live in. CA won't let us register a bike that is a 49 state emissions bike. So without a CA title already on the bike it's a big risk...

In any case, I appreciate your asking and it looks like a great bike. Thanks for all the details in the description. I can see you take pride in your bikes as I do. So, even though it doesn't work for me, I think we'll leave the description up. You never know. There might be a chance that someone will look at my post but will find that your Stratoliner better suits their needs. That way they can contact you if they want.

Thanks again for the details and the pic's. Hope someone buys and appreciates the work you put into it.