2009 Yamaha FZ1 for sale in Alabama, still under warranty!

ravenfz1

Reaction score
Visit site
Up for sale is my 2009 Yamaha FZ1 with only 2,500 miles, I am asking $6,900. I purchased this bike in July of 2010, so the factory warranty is still good until July of 2011. I also have this bike listed for sale on the FZ1 forum but I though some FZ6 riders might be ready to step up the FZ1 so I'm listing it here too :thumbup: I just don't get to ride it as often as I'd like and I just bought a convertible so the FZ1 will be ridden even less. I have always kept this bike in my garage and it has never been dropped. The only mods currently on the bike are a 2" lowering link/adjustable kickstand, Proton front turn signals, clear tank protector, T-Rex frame sliders, rad-armor radiator protector and an evotech fender eliminator. I do have the original suspension link and kickstand if you would like to put the bike back to stock ride height. I also have the stock fender, this item is for sale separately on the forum, but if it does not sell before the bike sells I will include it in the sale of the bike. Please PM me (which will dispatch an email to me as I won't be checking this thread as often) if you are interested or have any questions, thanks!
IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump for a great looking bike!

Mods - RavenFZ1 is a Senior Member on the FZ1 side of the house, with 10 months of membership and 384 posts.

ravenfz1

Reaction score
Visit site
This great FZ1 is still available for only $6,900, it's a great upgrade from the FZ6 or a big brother to have along with your FZ6 :thumbup: PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to hear you sold it (pending funds)!

I think it looked like a great bike, I just couldn't justify the distance.