Icon Field Armor Knee/Shin Guards

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
65$ and one size fits most deal. I got them from Motorcycle Superstore - Motorcycle Accessories and Motorcycle Gear. I just got them in the mail today and right away took them out for a 1 hour test run.

They are low profile enough to fit under my Shift Riding Jeans while not being too noticeable. While you will notice that they are there while walking and riding with them your movement did not feel restricted. They also breathe pretty well, I did not feel like my knees or shin were sweating at all.

Now, as I mentioned before they are a one size fits "most." I am 5'10" 174 lbs. They fit me just fine. I was a little worried at first as the velcro on them do not give you much room to play, but they stay in place on me pretty well. In addition when I put my boots on they pushed on them and really helped hold them in place.

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

I give it 4 :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: out of 5.

FYI:
Just did an 11 hour, 280+ mile group ride with them on Sunday. They stayed up, kept my legs warm, did NOT cut off circulation, and I couldn't even tell I was wearing them!(and neither could other people) :thumbup:

Last edited:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They are great. I used them during my first season and my first spill on the track in my second season. The knee armour in my pants actually moved and a chunk was taken out of these knee pads that would have been my knee-cap. They don't move around which is why they are great because most street pants have knee armour that moves around a lot.

I now use them as goalie equipment to wear under the pads when playing street hockey. They are very versatile. :p

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
They are great. I used them during my first season and my first spill on the track in my second season. The knee armour in my pants actually moved and a chunk was taken out of these knee pads that would have been my knee-cap. They don't move around which is why they are great because most street pants have knee armour that moves around a lot.

I now use them as goalie equipment to wear under the pads when playing street hockey. They are very versatile. :p

Yes I love them so far. When I took my spill on my Buell my left knee was bumped up and road rashed pretty bad, as well my left hip. If I had these things on then I would have been fine. I also picked up some armored under shorts, which would have saved my hip too. I guess you live and learn.

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
Yes I love them so far. When I took my spill on my Buell my left knee was bumped up and road rashed pretty bad, as well my left hip. If I had these things on then I would have been fine. I also picked up some armored under shorts, which would have saved my hip too. I guess you live and learn.

what under shorts did you get?