Unemployed for a year & bike for sale

Less

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've been on the site. Unfortunatley it's been a year since I was laid off and I've been spending a big part of my time job searching and networking. Some of you responded when I first posted a year ago and I really appreciate all of your efforts.

Once again I am asking if anyone in the Eastern Mass./ Northern RI area knows of any openings in Purchaing/Sourcing, logistics, inventory &/or vendor management, please pass it along or I can send you my resume. You can reach me at [email protected]

Also, unfortunately money is getting tight so I have listed my 2009 FZ6 for sale both here on the site and on the Boston area craigslist. I'm looking for $5200 (KBB retail).

Hopefully I get a job offer before I have to sell and I can keep riding.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear that. Hope you find something soon. Check regularly on craigslist if you aren't already. You may not find your dream job on there but one door leads to another.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bummer. Sincerely hope you found something soon. Best of luck!

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
This job market just super sucks! Big recession keeps on chugging. Too bad you're not in banking so you could get a big bail out. I keep on hearing about how the recession is "ending" or on the "upswing" but it's just all so much more B.S. Frickin' gov't thieving, lying, corrupt politicians...(end of rant) Hey, aren't we due for another ridiculous "clunker cash" rebate scheme?

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
hope you net a decent job soon so you can keep your bike.. best of luck..yeah this recession is far from gone some sectors are still in it...it is in the upswing but in certain areas only i guess

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
Take a look at listings via URS corporation..... URS Corporation

I work for them now, and they do a lot of contract work supporting many different industries. Anything from military to large project management for industry. They run military support facilities all over the world, and mining operations, train systems. you name it.

There's a strong possibility they'd have something in your field. Shoot me an email, if you want to discuss.

FZ6-ZN

Insert nonsense here
Reaction score
Visit site
It is truly saddening to read about your circumstances. The situation where I live in Africa isn't any better, a lot of people are unemployed. I hope your situation changes soon.

FZ6-ZN - Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.