2009 FZ6 for Sale in Mass. - 3100 miles

Less

Reaction score
Visit site
********SOLD************

After being unemployed for a year unfortunately I need the money more than the bike. The bike has been garage stored since purchased new. It only has 3175 miles. I've installed a battery tender lead up to the front of the tank for easy charging. I've also added a 12v cigarette lighter adapter for a bar mounted GPS. Installed the headlight jumper cable so both headlights are on at low beam and thrown a couple of saddlebags over the pilion seat. All will be included for $5200 CASH.

I have had one driveway drop early on that took a small chip out of the corner of the right fairing and small scratches on the back of the mirrior. Other than these minor cosmetic dings the bike runs perfect. I've already had it out once this year and it started up on the very first push of the starter button.

I can send you pictures: email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

Tiver

Reaction score
Visit site
I noticed the craigslist post and ended up here. I'm trying to figure out what bike I want after my Ninja 250 and am hoping to convince some dealers to let me test ride the Versys, V-Strom, and FZ6 hopefully in the next week or two. If you don't have any luck selling it by then, I might be contacting you to take a look at it.