1800 Miles Later

Jomomma

I'm not a Junior Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I've officially taken my first major trip on the fz6. My father and I rode from central Florida to North Ga./Tennessee/North Carolina. We rode the Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala skyway, and all the other roads around. Just got home two hours ago, and I thought I'd post some pictures for you guys to enjoy.

Jomomma

I'm not a Junior Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great pictures. Any problems on the trip? Any unique stories? I don't know my scooters very well, is that a Honda Silver Wing?
We did get caught in freezing rain, we ended up riding like 4 hr soaked to the bone. :) Gotta love rain gear!

It's a Suzuki Burgman 650.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! Those are some fine roads.. based on the videos I've seen.

Jomomma

I'm not a Junior Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! Those are some fine roads.. based on the videos I've seen.
Indeed,It was awesome, because it is early in the season so there wasn't a whole lot of people there. If those roads don't put a smile on your face, I don't know what will.

Jomomma

I'm not a Junior Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That scooter is sweet... Did you try it on the trip??? How did it ride???
Nah, he won't let me ride that thing, that's his baby. :p Gotta tell ya though, it couldn't hang with the 'ole fz on those mountain roads. :thumbup:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
it couldn't hang with the 'ole fz on those mountain roads. :thumbup:

Burgman is 524 pounds dry and puts roughly 40hp to the rear wheel.. no way it can stay with FZ6... if FZ6 rider wants to pull away that is :)

Jomomma

I'm not a Junior Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice!!!!!!!

I must to do this.

Which route did you take?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Started on Us 27 to i-75 to Lake City, Fl, then we caught 441 all the way to Athens, Ga., then picked up 129 all the way to Gainsville, Ga., and from there we took 60 and headed into the mountains, but really you would have to map out your own way from there, because we just rode around. I think 60 will take you all the way to Blueridge, Ga..

Keep us posted when you take the trip and take lots of pics, cause it is freakin gorgeous up there.