2007 Yamaha FZ6, exhaust, corbin seat, Cee Bailey windshield

JAZZ-n-FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
As stated, I am selling my bike and some mods. Here's the info.

2007 Yamaha FZ6. 100% stock. Just under 35,000 miles. I am selling it because I got in an accident a few weeks ago and have decided to sell it...brings a tear to my eye. The bike was not totaled, it was just scratched and I had insurance repair it, so it is in great condition. The only scratch is on the rear brake lens from me dropping it when removing it. The rest of the bike is in showroom condition. It has about 70% tire life left.

I recently did the valve check and got all the valves back into spec. I did not drive the bike hard, I used it mostly for commuting from home to work (30 miles each way) so the bike got 300-400 miles per week of commuting.

I am selling it for $3500 obo. I live in Redondo Beach, CA.

As for the mods, I have a 2bros carbon fiber exhaust that I have for sale for $450. It is in perfect condition and only has about 3-4 months of use on it. But I believe malicious is interested, but let me know if you are interested because if he decides not to go with it, then I will go with the next person in line.

Next I have a BRAND NEW Corbin Gunfighter and lady 2007-09 seat. I had the 04-06 seat on my bike when I crashed the bike. It ripped so insurance paid for a new one and the shop installed the new one. I just sat on it today and was completely blown away. I thought the 04 version was comfortable but WOW this one is awesome. It goes for 439, so I would like to get 400 shipped because it is BRAND NEW. I only sat on it for 10 seconds.

I also have a BRAND NEW Cee Bailey windshield. It is brand new because of the same reason as the seat. It is the tallest version (24 inch). I got it because I was commuting so much to work. It helped a lot with wind buffeting and in cold weather helps keep you really warm. I just checked the website and the price has been reduced...bummer for me...good for you so I'll be selling it for way less than I paid. (2 months ago I paid 180 now it is 130) so I will sell it for $120 shipped obo.

Lastly I have the FAZR fender eliminator. I modded it slightly to fit with my 2bros exhaust so through the top I drilled an extra hole to allow it to bolt on the the 2bros setup. I would like to get $25 shipped.

I PREFER ALL LOCAL SALES, SO I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH SHIPPING, BUT I WILL SHIP.

I don't have pics yet because I do not have the mods off the bike yet, I will be doing that tomorrow once I can get my wife's help since my mobility is very limited from the accident (i fared much worse than the bike).

Ride safe guys.

Last edited:

elrusoloco

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, Jazz - I live in Hermosa Beach, and I'd love to take that Corbin seat off you. Since you won't have to ship it, would you take $300 for me to pick it up?

Thanks,
Yuri