Fieldsheer Moto Morph Jacket

Spiderman19

Reaction score
Visit site
large_img.php

I am a brand new rider (first year of riding). I bought this jacket because the guy at the dealer said it was a good jacket.

It has three (3) different modes.

1) You can wear it with the interior waterproof liner and outer shell.
2) You can wear it with the outer shell removed but keep the interior waterproof liner.
3) You can wear it as a mesh only jacket.

I have worn the jacket in temps as cold as 48 degrees and in warm weather as warm as 80 degrees. With the shell and interior liner the jacket stays warm and comfortable. It has plastic protection for arms/elbows, shoulders and a foam back insert.

The jacket is comfortable to wear, easy to add/remove shells/linings and looks good on. I was surprised how cool it was on the hot day when I had the mesh part only on.

It also looks good on and can be worn off the bike without making you look like you are headed to a race.

If you only want to buy one jacket, this is the one to buy.

Cons:
The only con is that it has a velcro strap around the neck which catches the cloth chin strap from my helmet every time I turn my head. A friend suggested that I take a small piece of black cloth and cover the velcro up.

Other than that, I recommend this jacket for anybody who wants a versatile jacket for a very reasonable price.

Last edited: