2003 Honda Accord EX-L Northern Indiana

Nightster6

Ready to Ride
Reaction score
Visit site
2003 Honda Accord EX-L
4 cylinder, 5 Speed Automatic.
Leather, 6 CD changer, duel Climate controls, front heated seats, ABS, and tint.
74K Miles, two owner.
Full Basney Honda service history

Tires are Michelin Primacy’s ($180 ea.) with 8/32 tread, new at 10/32. All 4 tires have discount tire road hazard vouchers.
Front and rear brakes replaced at 60k.
All manuals, paperwork for tires, 2 keyfobs and a valet Key included.
Currently owned and maintained by a Basney Honda Express Technician.
Very very well maintained.

First owner bought new with 162 miles at Basney. He did all major services including 15k, 30k, 45k, and 60k. Fuel induction service and transmission flush were both done twice at 30k and 60k. Had 37500 and 67500 service done too. All oil changes were done through Basney and I have the complete service history receipt. All recalls are done also. The only problem I have had with this car was when I first bought it I started noticing a vibration when driving and it turned out to be the torque converter. This was the only problem with the '03 accord and the warranty for it was extended. Unfortunately I was 6 months out of the extended warranty and it was replaced in November of last year for $1600. Also the replacement part was the updated version so the problem will not return. That work is warrantied through Basney up to November of this year.

I picked up the car when the previous owner traded it in for a new Honda. Haven’t had a single problem with the car other than the torque converter since. Car has been meticulously maintained. Washed once a week to keep the salt and grime off the car (under body too). Polished and detailed inside and out once a month. Been buffed too and waxed. Car defiantly Shines. Not a single dent on the whole car and the only scratches are on the door handle indents which is very common for all accords. Used car manager at Basney even commented that it looked good enough to go on the showroom floor.
Interior is in pristine condition too. No marks or dents on the dash. Drivers Seat has a bit of wear but in about 8/10 condition. Passenger and back seats look practically new at about 9/10 condition. All leather was conditioned twice a month. I have the stock tan clothe mats and a set of black clothe mats from the new accord (fits passenger and back floors perfect, driver is a bit off) for wintertime to keep mats clean.

I take a lot of pride in this car and the ONLY reason I am selling it is because I am going to college in September and will not be able to afford the payments. I would not hesitate to say this is a 400,000+ mile car with continued maintenance. Car KBB's for $13k. Can be seen anytime after 5pm Mon-Fri, and anytime on the weekends. You will not be disappointed!

Looking for $11,800 obo. PM me if intrested
-
IMG_0953-1.jpg

IMG_0954-1.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0957-1.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

Last edited: