Schumacher to race in bike event

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to hear the result on that one. Jeff Ward the motocross star raced a variety of cars after he retired from MX and had varied success. The sports are very similar, yet very different. But if there is one person who could do Schumacher is the dude.

H

HavBlue

I'd like to hear the result on that one. Jeff Ward the motocross star raced a variety of cars after he retired from MX and had varied success. The sports are very similar, yet very different. But if there is one person who could do Schumacher is the dude.

Agreed, I would like to see how he does and what he thinks about it too...

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I hope he does well; I used to loath him in the hill era. However that was just through my own bias. I believe that he is the greatest F1 driver of all time.
IMO I think that he only made two serious errors in his career that damaged his reputation..
The Monaco one when he pulled over to stop the other drivers gaining poll, and taking hill out at Silverstone. AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX, 1994
With the world championship at stake, Schumacher's Benetton slid wide and into the wall while trying to stay ahead of title rival Damon Hill's Williams.

Hill said he was "left cold" by Schumacher's attitude to fair play
Schumacher rejoined the track with a damaged car and Hill, who had not seen the German's error, attempted to pass him at the next corner.
Schumacher turned in on the Williams, putting both cars out of the race and sealing his first world title.
Hill wrote in a subsequent book: "There are two things that set Michael apart from the rest of the drivers in Formula One - his sheer talent and his attitude.
"I am full of admiration for the former, but the latter leaves me cold."
I think the team orders issue where Rubens got screwed out of his first Ferrari win was a bit poor to.