Rider Coach / Marine RIP

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Even the best will go down. I didn't know the guy but I understand he was a MSF Rider Coach and a retired gunnery sergeant in the Marines. This was posted in the Instructors forum. The guy died what he loved to do, ride. I would have been right there with him, riding in the rain too. Only ice or snow will keep me from riding.

RIP

Oceanside Motorcyclist Killed in I-805 Crash on Wet Pavement - San Diego 6

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
Very sad to hear :( Rip to a fellow rider and best wishes to family and friends.

I guess when it's your time, it's your time ...

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its unclear if the owner of the lexus will be cited... um I would say imprudent speed at least. I cringe every time I see the new Mercedes commercial. I didn't see the car in front of me slow down but my Mercedes did. Just goes to show the more money you have usually means the worse the driver..... Keep safe out there everyone. Pretty bad when the car needs to be smarter than the driver to keep everyone alive....:spank:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
This happened very close to where I live.

Paul was a MSF instructor in our area and remembered by many. There will be a great outpouring of support from local MC forums and groups here in the SD area.

RIP fellow rider, teacher,husband and service man to your country.
event_22203280.jpeg

Last edited:

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
"Semper Fi", Gunny RIP uuuuuuurah!!

For those that don't know what semper fi, means, it is latian for "Always Faithful" Marine Corps Motto!!

Last edited: