My new Helmet. Soumy Spec 1R EXTREME

W

wrightme43

This came in tonight.
Suomy Spec-1R Extreme Full-Face Helmet - Fabrizio - Read Reviews and Buy at KneeDraggers.com

The pictures in no way shape or form even come halfway close to how cool it looks in person.
It fits like a dream, and feels great inside. I had bought a HJC AC-12 as a stopgap untill I could get a good one to replace the Shark.
No matter what the review at webbikeworld says, the Spec 1R fits my long oval head better than the Shark did and it fit very nicely.
More review to follow as time goes on.

It is ECE and DoT nonSNELL approved helmet. If you want to know why I bought a non Snell helmet please read this.

Motorcycle Helmet Design, Helmet Standards and Head Protection - Gear Box - Motorcyclist Online

Yes its a long article. 30 minutes or so to read. I likey my warped brain and want to keep it working.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the new helmet, i have tried quite a few helmets and settled on a suomy as well. Very nice helmets :thumbup:

CanadianFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice helmet, although I am not too wild about the psychedelic paint scheme... I just got this modular Shoei Multitec from eBay for $339.00.

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! Mr. Fancy Pants, that is a pretty cool helmet. Look forward to hear what you think about it.

:Sport: