For Sale: 2005 FZ6, Blue, 17k miles, Los Angeles, $3000/obo

PowellB

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD/ 2005 FZ6, Blue, 17k miles, Los Angeles /SOLD

NOTE: The bike has been sold. Thanks guys!

2005 Yamaha FZ6
Blue/Silver
17k miles
Los Angeles, CA

I want to get a dual-sport so I need to sell my FZ6 to make room in the garage. I bought it 2 years ago from the original owner with 1800 miles on it. It served me well commuting, riding in the canyons, touring through Utah and Colorado, and even a day at the track.

This bike has:
-Motovation Frame Sliders
-FAZ6R Fender Eliminator
-Water Wetter coolant
-BD43 headlight mod (not installed, but included)

It has been maintained very well, oil changed more often than manufacturer's recommendation. The 16k service (oil, filter, spark plugs, overall check/lube) was performed last month at the dealer. The bike has a scratch on the right-hand passenger grab rail due to a low-speed fall. Other than that the bike is in great condition with clean title and BT-016s with about 50% tread left.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck with the sale Powell. Hopefully you'll stick around the forum and still go with us on the NorCal/SoCal ride this July. :rockon:

PowellB

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD!!!

The bike is actually going to be turned into a streetfighter for a Cycle World build and auctioned off for charity as part of Project Re-Cycle. I'll be sure to post up more info when the buyer finishes the build.

Good luck with the sale Powell. Hopefully you'll stick around the forum and still go with us on the NorCal/SoCal ride this July. :rockon:

I'll definitely be checking in from time to time and if I can tame my crazy schedule, I will be all over that ride. :thumbup: