2006 FZ1 sell or trade for FZ6- Richmond Va

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Update:
I sold this outright this morning so now I'm looking for a good FZ6 to buy. My price point is going to put the year range probably between 2004-2007 so let me know asap if you are willing to sell.
Mike

I have a Silver 2006 FZ1 that I'd be willing to consider a trade for an FZ6 + some cash depending on what you have to trade. My bike is clean and like new with 6800 miles, Yoshimura exhaust, frame sliders, fender eliminator, very good pilot power tires. Let me know if you are interested. Only fair trades considered. I would also sell it outright for $4900.

Pictures by FAZR6 - Photobucket

Last edited:

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In case anyone is interested I just reduce the price and wanted to mention that as far as a trade goes, I'm looking for a blue 2006 or 2007 with under 10k miles. If it is bone stock, I'd trade my bike for the FZ6 and $1700. If it has aftermarket exhaust already, I'll do the trade with $1300. I will also be willing to drive up to about 5 hours each way to deliver and pick up.

Mike

Last edited:

TAPnTX

Reaction score
Visit site
Well if you weren't so far away I might do it, I have an 07 Blue all stock with Motovation Sliders Axle and Frame.

And Clear Signal lenses, Clear tail light lens, and LED bulb for tail/brake.

K& N Air Filter and all stock parts.

Good luck with the sale :D

Todd

Last edited:

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not really that odd. I've always been an fz6 lover...FAZR6 Fender eliminator...R6 Fork Mod? I always wanted an FZ1 and I finally bought one only to run into some financial challenges due to a stupid automoble that keeps breaking. So the FZ1 is just not meant to be, I guess. Anyway, I've decided that it would be more responsible for me to just sell my FZ1 and go back to an FZ6. I always missed my 04 anyway.

Odd thing to see, but why fz1 to fz6? Usually the other way around.

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
I may be interested...my FZ6 is modded to naked, but has a bunch of goodies. Take a look and let me know what you think. I know it's not blue, but may be worth a look.

Located in MD.

picture.php

more pics in my album.

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I may be interested...my FZ6 is modded to naked, but has a bunch of goodies. Take a look and let me know what you think. I know it's not blue, but may be worth a look.

Located in MD.

picture.php

more pics in my album.

Wow, that's a good looking bike. How many miles are on it?

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's an 04 with about 11xxx and change (I can check when I get home). I've put a lot work into the bike. You can see how it started in my album.

That is about the most tastefully modded fz6 I have ever seen. Badass AND gorgeous. A++

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
bad timing for me. i'd like to have an fz1 and the silver is my favorite color of them all. i have an blue 06 with about 8500-9000 miles. would love to do it, but we just decided to get tight on the budget and pay of student loans. no extra cash to put in the deal. too bad for me. good luck with the trade or sale. who knows. maybe after having the 6 for so long i'd miss it once i got the 1.

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I sold this outright this morning so now I'm looking for a good FZ6 to buy. My price point is going to put the year range probably between 2004-2007 so let me know asap if you are willing to sell.

Mike

Seraph

Reaction score
Visit site
Mike,

I've really enjoyed the FZ1 thus far. It has been a gem! I've ordered a Copperdawg speed screen and a rear seat cowl. Within the last few weeks my wife has even expressed interest in ridding with me and I am off to pick up a red 06 FZ6 next week for her! What a surprise to me when I was browsing and came across a strangely familiar sight haha. Hope all is well and you and your wife are enjoying the weather as it has finally gotten nice 'round these parts. Glad to see you on the forums! I spend most of my time cruising FZ1OA and have found a great group of folks over there! Happy riding and hope to see you on the road! :)

Matt

Last edited:

Seraph

Reaction score
Visit site
oh and dean... is it sad that i know that Hippopotomonstrosesquiped"aliophobea" means the fear of long words... off the top of my head?

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
ahh, i don't see it as sad that you know that. although i do wonder how. i was going to say i find it sad they chose that word to describe the phobia... but really i think it's genius. i would love to sit in on the conversation of docs who decided that was the word to use.

Seraph

Reaction score
Visit site
I own a gymnastics gym... about a month ago one of the 8 year olds randomly said to me, "Do you know what Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobea means?" To which I replied, "WTH are they teaching you in school kid?"