My R/C truck in car video

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We were racing last Sunday At Bobs House "The Bob Bowl" and I straped my phone to the front of my Traxxas slash 4x4 to get some on the track action! :BLAA: I did my best to get the other trucks in the picture but it ain't easy at race speeds I think it still turned out pretty good though.... :BLAA: :rockon: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_lzectyEjI]YouTube - Traxxas slash 4x4 dirt oval racing[/ame]

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:BLAA: That was so much fun! I couldn't stop laughing and I was watching the car go past you guys and told Lisa to look. She tried watching a said, "I can't! I'm getting dizzy!" Hahaha! Then it flipped over. Great idea with the phone video Hahaha! :rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:BLAA: That was so much fun! I couldn't stop laughing and I was watching the car go past you guys and told Lisa to look. She tried watching a said, "I can't! I'm getting dizzy!" Hahaha! Then it flipped over. Great idea with the phone video Hahaha! :rockon:
Thankyou Cliff!! Bob bought a camera for the trucks and we filmed some more yesterday with alot more cars and the picture quality is WAY better!! :BLAA: I will post it up as soon as I get it from him wedsnday... Its got some pretty good crashes on it!! :BLAA:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool beans!!! That brings back memories, I used to race at least 2 times a week on-road and off-road, tons of fun.:thumbup:
TURN MARSHALL-TURN MARSHALL:BLAA:

Jerry
LOL I just got back into about a month ago myself.these are my first electrics.I got burnt out on nitro then I saw Bobs Brushless Slash flying around the track like a Big Block nitro and the hook was set!! :BLAA: now I have the 2wd,and the 4wd brushless Slashes and 6 Lipos and charger... :D

LOL I race on sunday days and wedsnday nights and for the first time coming Saturday night because we put a stadium spotlight in a tree yesterday at Bobs house (His neighbors are gonna HATE us) LMFAO!!

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, I don't post often, but dang it Donnie, that's freakin' awesome. Not sure if I'd slap my Iphone to my Savage and try that, but maybe I'll try my wireless on the snow track once it warms up here again.

:rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, I don't post often, but dang it Donnie, that's freakin' awesome. Not sure if I'd slap my Iphone to my Savage and try that, but maybe I'll try my wireless on the snow track once it warms up here again.

:rockon:
Thankyou Sir, no I would'nt use an I phone either my samsung is covered by insurance!! :BLAA: $50 replacement,and I have a screen protector and a body nerf thingy on it.... the camera's made for this are pretty cheap. Bob bought one for $100 that we used Sunday,and it came with handle bar attachments too!! :rockon: :D

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Geeze Donnie ! sometimes you worry me mate,lol
I kept expecting a beat up black interceptor and a fuel tanker to roar into view !

LMFAO!!! It's funny you mentioned the Interceptor because I'm gonna film Brandon's 4x4 Slash Saturday night at the race's and it is his version of a Mad Max car!! It's a second gen Camaro body with the windows cut out and wire mesh in them with a toy spear gun glued to the hood,crappy silver paint job (on purpose) for the wasteland look!! LOL :rockon: :BLAA:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That was brilliant Donnie , loved every second of it & looks like a sweet way to spend a few hours with mates :thumbup:

Aww Dan it's AWESOME!!! you got to get one of these trucks!! the Traxxas Slash 4x4 is way to much fun!! am i'm lucky enough to have all my buddy's to race with just makes it perfect!! I quit drinking when I bought the 2wd a month ago and did'nt even realize i did for like 2 weeks!!! I'm not kidding!! I just don't want to drink anymore i some how replaced the addiction with this one!! :BLAA: it's incredible!!! :rockon: :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Aww Dan it's AWESOME!!! you got to get one of these trucks!! the Traxxas Slash 4x4 is way to much fun!! am i'm lucky enough to have all my buddy's to race with just makes it perfect!! I quit drinking when I bought the 2wd a month ago and did'nt even realize i did for like 2 weeks!!! I'm not kidding!! I just don't want to drink anymore i some how replaced the addiction with this one!! :BLAA: it's incredible!!! :rockon: :D

Sounds like great fun mate & a great little hobby....

Also glad to hear your off the sauce mate , i've been to the point where Mr Daniels was my best mate & know how good it is to give it up :thumbup: Well done & more power to ya ;)

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like great fun mate & a great little hobby....

Also glad to hear your off the sauce mate , i've been to the point where Mr Daniels was my best mate & know how good it is to give it up :thumbup: Well done & more power to ya ;)

I was there Dan.I did'nt go anywhere for the last year cause as soon as I got home I popped a top and that took driving out of the picture....I had turned my own home into a holding cell....don't get me wrong I'm not preaching quit drinking to anybody!!! because I know how anoying and self rightous that makes a man sound to me.I'm just telling you about it because your my freind,and I got my Life back!! I literaly am a kid with a new Toy!! :BLAA: :rockon: :D