selling '07 FZ6/ Stupid

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
OK, my brother in law only sort of has his priorities straight. He wants to sell his bike so that he can pay off his car. However, he wants to pay off his car so that he can move in with his girlfriend. I see this as 1+1= WTF. Minus paying off the car, he is selling the bike for a girl. :spank:

OK It is a really clean nice bike, here is the link '07 Yamaha FZ6

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, my brother in law only sort of has his priorities straight. He wants to sell his bike so that he can pay off his car. However, he wants to pay off his car so that he can move in with his girlfriend. I see this as 1+1= WTF. Minus paying off the car, he is selling the bike for a girl. :spank:

OK It is a really clean nice bike, here is the link '07 Yamaha FZ6

Bump! buy the bike someone, and help a man realise his destiny! :D

Protaper48

Reaction score
Visit site
No, no, no, no. Don't sell u will miss it...TRUST ME.....I know.
Sell the car and down size... but keep your bike. Bike = happy happy guy.:cheer:

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
A bike will always accommodate your crotch, a girl can talk back..... the choice is obvious!

BTW thats a nice deal, Id pick it up if I didnt have one already.

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
My gf would be pissed if I sold the bike!
She even comes out to help me wrench on the bikes when I need, even brings out a nice cold one for me on the hot days...
And if it wasn't for her having a little one, I would never be able to go riding on my own...

There's a nice little ring waiting for this one!

Sorry guys lol.

Shinn

Reaction score
Visit site
My gf would be pissed if I sold the bike!
She even comes out to help me wrench on the bikes when I need, even brings out a nice cold one for me on the hot days...
And if it wasn't for her having a little one, I would never be able to go riding on my own...

There's a nice little ring waiting for this one!

Sorry guys lol.

Mine is so much the same. Just no kid for us. In fact, she tries to steal mine and make me ride passenger! Never sell the bike for a car or girl... bike is always faithful. Good luck selling.

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
So the truth finally comes out, this must be why he is hiding from my phone calls because he doesnt want to have to deal with explaining it to me... Well I think this is the dumbest idea, but w/e i guess, you live and learn right?