Hate doing this again. 06 FZ6

FZ-B

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in the unfortunate position that I need to sell my bike. I hate doing it, so much love for it and losing it once to get it back adds to it. Finances and health suggest it has to go, so here's the skinny:

2006 FZ6
Blue
10k miles (roughly)
Yamaha touring windshield, have original as well
Givi Hard Cases with SW Motech mounting hardware, ridden once since install.
Grip Puppies
Throttlemeister
Customized Seat, very comfortable.
LED brake light
Garmin 2820 GPS with Ram mount
Metzler tires have around a season or so left on them depending on riding style.

Not installed but included if bought as is are FZ1 handlebars and a clamp from the newer FZ6 (07 up I believe)

I have it listed with the extras on it for a simple sale, perhaps someone with similar tastes will enjoy it. The Garmin GPS is alone could make the steal, has lifetime map updates. Minus the few farkles it's basically stock. never been down, serviced as needed. if I can't get around $4k with the extras I will remove them and sell just the bike and them separate. Without the extras I'd be looking for roughly around $3200.

Located in northern Delaware. It saddens me, so I hope a true fanatic of the Fizzer comes to get it.

701416e7.jpg

5917f3cf.jpg

a87951f3.jpg

Here is the GPS (not actual photo)

010-00517-05.jpg

FZ-B

Reaction score
Visit site
Would you consider parting out your mods? Those hard cases look yummy.

I will if I can't find a buyer for the bike as is. I'm really holding out for that for a while because the thought of tearing it apart and spending any time other than riding it stings. If it comes to it you'll have 1st crack at the cases.

there is a very small chance I get to keep it, but for the moment it's not looking promising.

FZ-B

Reaction score
Visit site
money first of all, but I also suffer from anxiety and the past year it's gotten a lot worse. my last handful of rides last year were not so fun as a few of them I actually had some small anxiety attacks. If I'm not 100% mentally I can't see risking it on the bike. Hopefully someday it'll be a non issue and my life will be a little less stressful and I can ride again.

FZ-B

Reaction score
Visit site
Sold, hopefully the guy sticks around and posts here. I told him you guys are a great bunch. I can't visit, just seeing anything about riding etc. Take care all, it's been fun.

He purchased the bike with the cases. But I have a few items I will post in another thread.