Thousand Oaks Powersports

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Very friendly and knowledgeable sales staff. They want to know what type of rider you and plan on growing into and recommend bikes from there. I bought my new 09 FZ6 from them and they even threw in a FREE 4 year manufacturer warranty to sweeten the deal. They may be a little far from my house but well worth the trip and besides I can hit the Snake from PCH and then go down Kanan to get to Thousand Oaks its a fun ride.

Thousand Oaks Powersports, California, Kawasaki, KTM, Yamaha, ATV, motorcycle, utility vehicle, OEM Parts and Motorcycles for sale in Ventura

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Long time no hear! Congratulations on the new bike!:rockon: If I remember correctly I think you had the 05. We met at the gas station in Santa Monica area over a year ago. Hey! What ever happen to those pizza nite meetups you guys used to have?

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Moto:
It was actually an 04 and I totally remember running into you. Unfortunately a lot of us who put together the pizza ride night have become a little busy with work and grad school so now we mostly do sat or sun morning rides and no longer have our ride night.

Vegas:
Sale price $5400
Fees and Taxes $897.07
Total price $6300
Trade in $1700
OTD $4600.00