2005 FZ6 FS in MD

kober1

Reaction score
Visit site
2005 FZ6 for sale (unfortunately) in Montgomery County Maryland. Bike is immaculate and completely stock (except for some grip puppies). Bike only has just over 3800 miles on it currently. I am the second owner, bought it this past summer and put 1500 on it. Oil was just changed in August (only 500 miles on it since) and bike was fully inspected at a dealership before it was sold to me. Changed all four spark plugs when I did the oil. Also picked up a screw in september :( so the bike has a fresh Michelin Power Pure rear tire (only probably 300-400 miles on it) which I could definitely tell the difference in over the stock rear. Bike is garage kept (past owner did as well). Anyway pains me to sell it cause I loved every second on it and the forum was a huge help (especially when I changed the plugs) but I got a little girl coming to the family in May :)D) and need to sell this before then. Let me know if you have any questions or want to come by and see it. Looking to sell for $3250.

Andy

PS-sorry for the cell phone pics, I can get better ones if needed. I also have an XL HJC helmet (matte black), XL Shift summer jacket, and gloves which I can sell with it for a huge discount if it fits the buyer.