The Cheech

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Many of you know the Cheech from my photoshopped avatar.. I posted him here because he was a part of the site..

We lost our Cheech.. ( George ) Cheech was his nick name.

He sat in my lap while I built it, Admin'd it and made all the great firends that I have on the site...

He passed away Nov-24-2010 between 10 and 11 am He was 10.

George We miss you and will never forget you. Thanks for letting me be your human for awhile. We will always love you!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is always sad to lose a pet, at least his memory lives on in your heart, and in your avatar!

:thumbup:

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
So sorry dude :( This thread brought a tear to my eye. I know firsthand how sad it is to lose a pet. Just remember the good times and be glad he was a part of your life.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's sad to hear. I don't know if 10 is old for a cat, but at least he had caring owners while he was here. A lot of animals don't.

Sorry to hear of its passing though.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear. My Cleo is close to 18 years old and is starting to fade abit. She is nearly deaf these days.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dennis, Sorry to hear about your buddy passing away. Pets are a big part of most families and are like our kids. Thanks for everything you do for us here on the forum! You Rock.