2004 FZ6 for sale

iammike

Reaction score
Visit site
Selling my 2004 Yamaha FZ6 , bought her back in 4/2010 with 14,XXX miles, now she is sitting 17,466 miles the bike is in excellent condition for being an 04, the bike was washed and waxed a couple of weeks ago, as you can tell by the pictures the paint is glistening !!! (minor baby scratches on the fairings, not really noticeable unless you look for it), the bike starts right up & runs perfect "mechanically sound" no leaks of any kind, shifts perfectly , I changed the oil/oil filter/airl fileter (Purolator Pure One oil filter) & (Yamaha OEM air filter) just recently at 16,5XX mile (Rotella T6 Full Synthetic 5W40) along with the oil change I also cleaned and lubed the chain and polished the headers back to a chrome finish.Tires have about 80% tread remaining on them (Michelin Pilot Road 2). Now for the upgrades, I've installed the following: Fender Eliminator, Xenon 4,300K SuperWhite Bulbs, TCP Seat Cowl, Lower Belly Pan, Smoked LED Tail Light with Integrated Signals, Front Flush Mount LED Turn Signals and I also had the seat customized @(Spencers Moto Care, Page 1) for a more comfortable ride. I have all the original parts that i took off & a touring yamaha windshield that will come with the sale.Overall this is a reliable and fun bike to ride, the bike has a CLEAN TITLE, never been dropped or wrecked always garaged & never seen rain, I am asking $2,500 for it .... i also have matching gear to include in the sale if asking price is meet: HJC FS-10 Fossil Helmet (Color:Blue/White & Size:Medium, has built in sun visor shield), Fieldsheer High Flow II Mesh Jacket (Color:Blue/Black & Size:Blue/Black) & Fieldsheer Fury Gloves (Color:Blue/Black & Size:XL). If you have any questions I can be reached @ 214-680-4316 (Michael) or via email .

Make/Model: 2004 Yamaha FZ6 (Deep Purple Blue Metallic/Galaxy Blue)
Mileage: 17,466
Title Status: CLEAN TEXAS TITLE
VIN: Available upon request

Specifications

Engine Type: 600cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, inline 4-cylinder, 16 valves
Bore x Stroke: 65.5 x 44.5mm
Compression Ratio:12.2:1
Fuel Delivery: Group Fuel Injection, 36mm throttle bodies
Ignition: Digital TCI
Transmission: 6-speed w/multi-plate clutch
Final Drive: O-ring chain
Suspension/Front: 43mm telescopic fork, 5.1" travel