MD Riders....

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know I'm planning on starting up a little photography business. I probably wont officially kick anything off until Summer 2011 but I have created a facebook page and if you are in the MD VA DC area please become a fan!

I plan on focusing mostly on cars and bikes (both action shots, and stills) So if you are interested in getting your car or bike photographed we can work something out! I plan on doing this, not for the money, but really just for the fun of it. I really dont plan on charging much at all. (have not really even thought that far ahead yet) Just plan on having some fun and making a few dollars on the side. I am still new and learned alot each day so any advice from those in the business would be great!

Here are a few sample shots I have taken. Please understand, some of these pictures are VERY old. (some were even shot with a web cam) so they may not be the best quality only due to the fact that back when they were taken megapixel were in the 1 and 2 range lol.

Please leave comments, I love all feedback, positive and negative.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Blink-Photography/133907436665101