2006 FZ6 Red, 21k, garaged FOR SALE

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
2006 Yamaha FZ6

$3950 obo - PM any offer :)

attachment.php

600cc engine, 21xxx miles (with 21k mile service completed). Runs perfect.

Upgraded headlights, dual headlight mod, yellow bulb in one side for increased visibility (it really helps people move out of the way on the highway when slowly splitting lanes).

attachment.php

Nelson Rigg saddlebags included in sale. Painted exhaust and radiator covers. I also have $80 front brake pads as well. I thought a little squeaking was the brakes worn out so I got them and didn't check first. The pads are fine. Your win.

images
Reason for sale: I'm looking for a street legal dirtbike such as DR-Z400 or Yamaha . Trades welcome.
images

attachment.php

Post all questions here for all to see.​

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck with the sale Marina.

I've heard nothing but good about the DZR400s.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
I'm not a speed junkie on asphalt and when I am, it's in the canyons. The SM will fit the bill. It has fully adjustable suspension so I can readjust and swap rims to some dirt tires for when I go campin' (10%). The other 90% is commuting and canyons (rare for the next year of grad school).
I can't remember the last time I redlined the FZ since I started grad school. :( I mostly commute on it now with a rare canyon jammed in between study sessions.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah you'll have a blast on the supermoto then.

Those things look like crazy fun. My cousin has a DRZ650 I've ridden and it's wicked fun for the first and second gear stuff which is 90% of city riding. And he only had knobbies. With SM tires it'd be kickass.

Just dont be a stranger. Might want you out there for Cali Trip 2011. :p