Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This gives me an extra option to watch it on BBC, do hope it's worth the license payers money :thumbup:

By the way how can they keep the sum paid undisclosed if they are using public money to do it?

I expect they got it cheap, BBC are a bit short of funds so hopefully a bargin.

Wonder if Suzi Perry will front it;)

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
I expect they got it cheap, BBC are a bit short of funds so hopefully a bargin.

Wonder if Suzi Perry will front it;)

Lets hope so.If she offers to do the same to the British drivers what she offered(get her kit off) (her words i might add) James Toseland we could have the top places sorted :thumbup:

finboz

stealth browser
Reaction score
Visit site
fantastic news, with the recent raft of changes in f1 lately i hope the current team transfer over as i quite like them (at least louise,martin and steve)and im not sure how much more change i can take. i wonder if they will use the chain for the intro ???

1995 intro

Last edited:
H

HavBlue

We get it on Speed TV over here. Often the live feed is in the early morning hours but they'll show a tape delay later in the day.

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
fantastic news, with the recent raft of changes in f1 lately i hope the current team transfer over as i quite like them (at least louise,martin and steve)and im not sure how much more change i can take. i wonder if they will use the chain for the intro ???

1995 intro

I certainly hope they keep Martin Brundle, love his start grid interviews & his 'insider' insight to the sport.

Listening to the 1995 intro made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. In my mind The Chain is just inexorably linked with F1. :thumbup: