New Tyres ????

vkray

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok im going to be getting some new rubber here real soon, does anybody know of any sales going on right now?
Now I have a second question of which Michelin to get the 2ct or just the PR2?:BLAA:

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I did alot of homework before buying tires. I went with the PR2CT and have been really happy with them so far. Have done about 2000 miles so far.
Check out Jake Wilson. At the time they had the best price around at around $242 shipped.

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
The PR2 will give very good performance and also last a long time. I got 9,000 out of the rear and had more left but was taking a trip so changed to another PR2. Don't remember when I put the fro on but have between 12,000 and 14,000 miles on it and it's getting close to the wear marks. I brake hard and it is always there. I commute on the bike so ride in the hot, cold and rain. Don't have a lot to compare them to as the tires on the bike were the originals with 2,800 miles and 4 years on them. They were hard and slippery. The PR2's are good when it gets cold. I have ridden down to 24 degrees and had no problem. The wet traction is excellent as well.

expatmanxman

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you get Maxxis tyres (note the correct spelling) in the US. They are amazingly cheap, nice and soft and stick like **** to a blanket. I'm about up to 2500 miles on mine and they still have some life left in them (thats pretty good for me) so not only a good tyre (tire) but good value too