I'm hooked

J

jsteinb95

I bought a Focke Wulf 190 last night. I should have it by the weekend. Can't wait to fly it. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a Focke Wulf 190 last night. I should have it by the weekend. Can't wait to fly it. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
J that looks sweet, try saying the name after a few beers lol. Don't let Danny near it and it should last much longer thanhis lol.

J

jsteinb95

J that looks sweet, try saying the name after a few beers lol. Don't let Danny near it and it should last much longer thanhis lol.

I call it the obvious without drinking lol

Danny's a really good pilot, he can fly it if he wants.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I call it the obvious without drinking lol

Danny's a really good pilot, he can fly it if he wants.
J, I respect your loyalty to you wonderful husband. I would suggest though that there are enough video and posts on here to say that the only reason the US economy is still afloat. Is down to the amount of rotors, wings ect he has purchased.
BIG LOL

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you guys have a Simulator yet? If not buy one, and you'll be amazed at how fast you can progress. You'll pass Danny's abalitly in no time!:) Realflight G2, G3.5 and G4 are all very good sims.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you guys have a Simulator yet? If not buy one, and you'll be amazed at how fast you can progress. You'll pass Danny's abalitly in no time!:) Realflight G2, G3.5 and G4 are all very good sims.
Mate if they do that your economy will defo sink.......

W

wrightme43

Cool Janette that looks like a blast. We have a RC heli, and plane airport here in town. Its really cool. A friend of mine is one of the controllers there. He is eat up with them things.
Glad you guys are having fun, and its cool you can do it together.

J

jsteinb95

we do, but we don't have the controller to go with it, we have a joystick. I will probably get one that comes with a controller. I have been flying the super cub and I think I'm doing pretty good. I can actually land it. :D

J

jsteinb95

Cool Janette that looks like a blast. We have a RC heli, and plane airport here in town. Its really cool. A friend of mine is one of the controllers there. He is eat up with them things.
Glad you guys are having fun, and its cool you can do it together.

Thanks Steve. I didn't think I would get into it, but........it's actually pretty fun. Danny and I do everything together and I love it (I think he does too :D )

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Now you need D to get either the Mustang or Spitfire and you can both indulge in a little air to air combat. LOL

P.S. Where the hell is Sportrider_FZ6? Haven't seen him on for a while. Explain. Did you "off" him? :confused:

J

jsteinb95

Now you need D to get either the Mustang or Spitfire and you can both indulge in a little air to air combat. LOL

P.S. Where the hell is Sportrider_FZ6? Haven't seen him on for a while. Explain. Did you "off" him? :confused:

I think Danny's next plane will be the Typhoon 2 then probably the mustang. :D :thumbup:
poorwboy got the spitfire last night. My dad has a spitfire, super cub, magister, and a typhoon 2.
roadryder08 has a spitfire and a J3 cub.
My brother bought a super cub and my other brother will be buying SOMETHING.
Once we all get better at flying, then the real fun will begin. It'll be a blast. :thumbup: (we have brought everybody to the darkside :p )

I didn't realize Danny hasn't been on. I'm not sure why. :confused:

S

sportrider

I'm still around. J's computer crapped out so she's been using mine. I've been quiet in the back ground.:Sport:

J

jsteinb95

well.....I finally got to see my plane (it was shipped to my dad's house) and we got it put together, but I was a bit nervous to fly it. I wanted Danny to get it up in the air so I could get a feel for it, and that way if I had any trouble, I could just hand the controller over to him. He said it was kinda squirley and then I really didn't want to fly it. He starts flying with poorwboy, as I'm working up the courage to fly it and, BAM!!!! nose dive, right into the ground. Half of the plane is gone (into 100 pieces), the motor was actually stuck in the ground and now I have to buy a new transmitter because Danny cut the throttle too quick and broke the nob. :( I wasn't mad, but just kinda bummed that I didn't get to fly it before it died. So....I went to the hobby store and bought ME a little Cessna. :D Just a devastating weekend... and with me not working, we have no more hobby money. :mad:

S

sportrider

just like in riding over confendence can get the best of you. low level inverted flight doesn't leave any room for error!!!:(

S

sportrider

Janette, post a pic of the FW-190 (I'm at work) because after all a picture is worth a thousand words. or in this case just one "F*&#" LOL:D

J

jsteinb95

If I had known how thin the foam was, I probably wouldn't have bought it. Here is what's left of the FW.Nice plane Daryl. :thumbup: