Local Walmarts No Longer Stocking Mobil 1 4T Motorcycle Synthetic:

Toast

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
The one by me never carried it. They used to carry the Mobil 1 oil filters but stopped supplying those about a year ago. I go to my local auto parts store for oil and oil filter now. Mobil 1 4T and Purolator oil filter FTW!!

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The ones around here usually only stock a single gallon of rotella synthetic. If someone else happens to buy it, I'm screwed.

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
I noticed a few months ago that my local Walmart put their Mobil 1 4T Motorcycle Synthetic oil on sale in the discount section, back by the batteries. There were about ten quarts at that time and when I looked the other day there were probably still about nine quarts there. I think it's selling for just under $9 a quart, which isn't too much of a discount.

I used to by my Mobil 1 4T Motorcycle Synthetic from AutoZone, as Walmart didn't use to carry it.

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
This 4T a good oil?

We'll see. I switched my Fazer over to it on my second oil change. I also put my son's Ninja on it as well.
I've used Mobil 1 Automotive Synthetic for many, many years now and I've never had a car to start "using oil", no matter what the mileage. (One hit 245,000 miles before I traded it. The other hit 207,000 miles before I got rear-ended and it was totalled)