Seriously?!?

trampld

Reaction score
Visit site
Is there no one else on here from the Midwest?

Always look for people to go riding with....guess I will have to ride a long ways to find someone on here...

:confused:

clunk

Apprentice
Reaction score
Visit site
All the time (more to the point, my Wife makes sure I think about moving all of the time)...but the job is here. And I don't have the kind of money that Heather Mills has....:thumbup:
I don't even have the kind of money that Heather Mills just screwed herself out of ...

mdierker

Reaction score
Visit site
hey man no worries I live near BG so we can find some meets around here to go to this summer. Im new to the bike world but always looking for new places to go

H

HavBlue

On my stock seat...that would probably feel like a long way...especially if that was just the commute to start the ride.

Man, that stock seat is good for an easy 600 miles any time. Unfortunately it's your butt that can't handle it so get out and get some butt muscles as those short daily commutes won't help your long ride abilities. It's kinda like riding a horse. If you don't do it long enough or often enough for long periods a $1,000 saddle won't make a lot of difference. In the meantime I'll meet you half way in Ohio or something......

Charlie

trampld

Reaction score
Visit site
Man, that stock seat is good for an easy 600 miles any time. Unfortunately it's your butt that can't handle it so get out and get some butt muscles as those short daily commutes won't help your long ride abilities. It's kinda like riding a horse. If you don't do it long enough or often enough for long periods a $1,000 saddle won't make a lot of difference. In the meantime I'll meet you half way in Ohio or something......

Charlie

Hey now - you leave my butt muscles out of this!

In all seriousness - it is a problem with the joint at the base of my spine where it attaches to the pelvis...things get uncomfortable after long periods on the bike. Thats alright though - my 60 miles a day to and from work is always a good time.

As for meeting up in Ohio - it sounds like we have three to start with...

H

HavBlue

As for meeting up in Ohio - it sounds like we have three to start with...

Don't they have some over the top amusement park in Ohio with a roller coaster to die for? I'm up for a day of riding and the next day I'm gettin turned upside down for a while........

2-stroke

Reaction score
Visit site
I was just in K town tonight. Went to see a concert. I am in for a Ceadar Point Trip they have more then one roller coaster that is amazing.

willoby61726

Reaction score
Visit site
i live in central illionois and i would love to meet any fz6 riders. my two friends that have other bikes are always "too busy" what panzies!! i always make time to ride whenever i can. i would be willing to meet anyone for a saturday or sunday ride if they would like to. maybe we could get a couple of us midwesters together one day and find a couple twisties to hit. good idea?? pm me if you are intereted in meeting.:rockon: