2007 Yamaha FZ6 F/S in East TX

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD SOLD SOLD!

I must sell my 2007 Yamaha FZ6. It's been taken care of since day one. Includes the following:

- Puig dark smoke racing windscreen, along with original screen.
- Dual headlight mod, w/ Nyoka H7 Hyper Yellow bulb, and stock H4 (I'll throw in a second Nyoka H7).
- Airbox mod, coupled with a K&N air filter
- Stiffer springs installed on the front fork
- Custom carbon fiber wrap around exhaust pipe where it runs under the seat. This drastically reduces felt leg heat!
- One-less tooth front sprocket (also includes original sprocket) for increased torque. Speedo-Healer is under the seat to correct shown MPH.
- New Yuasa YT12B-BS battery, with a hidden lead running down the right side of the frame for easy charge-ability.
- T-Rex Racing frame sliders and fender eliminator kit (original rear fender is also included).
- Black Cortech magnetic tank bag.
- Extra set of Bridgestone Battlax tires w/ about 90% of tread left (I was going to have them installed but everywhere near me charge about $200, so I'm going to include them with the bike).

This bike is in great shape! I have a clear title in hand. It has just under 12,400 miles, 3/4th of which are highway. I am the second owner. It has been maintained regularly and only seen fully synthetic oil, both from me and original owner. E-mail me for questions or if you'd like to come out and ride it. Price is $3300!

1-4.jpg
2-3.jpg
3-3.jpg
4-2.jpg
5-2.jpg
6-1.jpg
7-1.jpg

Last edited: