pirelli angel st's

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
Im gonna try a set of pirelli angel st' ? Should be here this weekend. Has any one tried them on a fz6? Their was somuch info when i searched for brands of tires that i just kind of picked:confused: Its been almost a week with no ride:eek: the longest since i got the bike. Also am going to try Dyna balance beads and a set of motionpro tire irons. we'll see;)

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive got them & im pretty happy with them. Good in the rain & great mileage.

I think tyres can be a personal thing. Some people can like a tyre & have a great feel for the tyre whilst others can find the same rubber to be untrustworthy around the edges.

Best try it & see what works for you :thumbup:

seb101

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't want to to get you too woried but you should watch them closely.
A guy on different forums had problems with that tire, here are photos BikePics - Members - niunius - Tires

Pirelli and it's importer are being di*** and are refusing to fix it saying it's not a proper use of tire that caused it, the guy is still fighting for his tire since sept of last year beacuse it just came out on normal use, without any incidents....

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup: on dynabeads. Speed tested to 90mph.. smooth smooth smooth

Can't comment on the Angels. I went with PR2

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have had my set for a season now too and they are a great tire.. good grip in dry or wet conditions.. after about 2k miles, they don't seem to show much signs of wear other than the "angles" being scrubbed off.. good choice :thumbup: