Joe Rocket Survivor One Piece Textile Suit

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys,
I got this suit because it gets pretty cold here in Boston long before it gets wet/icy enough to stop riding and I kept getting worried about getting caught in the rain in my work clothes (slacks, nice shirt, tie). So I researched a few riding suits that would be water proof and decided on this suit by Joe Rocket. I first bought a Medium, but found it a bit snug for using as an over suit, but would have been perfect if only wearing a T-shirt underneath. Thank g-d for New Enough's awesome return policy, was able to exchange for a large and am much happier now. I was right on the cusp of the two sizes according to their sizing chart, so go a size larger if you want to wear as an over suit. I still plan on using my leather jacket and light riding pants in dry/warmer weather, but this thing is great in anything even remotely cold to just around freezing. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a nice one piece to ride in the cold with.:thumbup:
Rob

Last edited:

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! Now you can go on those long winter rides in New England. What gloves do you have for the winter?

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! Now you can go on those long winter rides in New England. What gloves do you have for the winter?

ah, you found the weak spot in my armor. I'm currently actually riding with my snow boarding gloves because I don't have a decent pair of winter motorcycle gloves. My regular ones are definitely meant for warmer weather. Any suggestions Dan?

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
If you ever decide to ride a few hours in the rain, I'd appreciate a good review of what happens.

I was curious about this suit, so thanks for this review.
I've been disappointed with Joe Rocket products in the past. It looks that Joe Rocket is stepping up their game and improving their product line.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
If you ever decide to ride a few hours in the rain, I'd appreciate a good review of what happens.

I was curious about this suit, so thanks for this review.
I've been disappointed with Joe Rocket products in the past. It looks that Joe Rocket is stepping up their game and improving their product line.

You may get your wish this week. It's supposed to rain on and off all week and I may get caught in it, though I do tend to avoid it when possible.