Michigan

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, Im looking to see home many other FZ6 riders are in my area. Im looking mostly in the Lansing Grand Rapids area as I am from GR but go to school in Lansing.

I know it is gettin to the end of season, but it would be cool to set a ride up for next spring!

faze

Team Yamaha
Reaction score
Visit site
I am in Ann Arbor, and I actually see several FZ6s around town. If you are trying to do a ride, there are some great roads between here and Lansing.

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
I would be all in for that this spring! I have very few weekends off with track, but would like to get one together for one of the open weekends!

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know... Ok. J/k obviously everybody would be welcome. Just an idea but Traverse City would be an awesome ride and closer to some of our northern friends. What do you guys think.

michigan_maniac

Reaction score
Visit site
A Traverse City area ride has me in!!!

If I could put my EXTREMELY Bias $0.02's in ... M-22 (Manistee to Traverse City) Is the absolute "MOST FUN" road in the state!!! 120 miles of Non-Stop twisties through the Most Beautiful area on the West Coast shore of Michigan........ Just a suggestion!

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
:Im With Stupid:
Yeah you gave me the idea when we talked earlier. I have been up there in a car but never on the bike. Then when I read about our riders up north the light bulb came on. TC here we come, maybe :)

kananaskis

Reaction score
Visit site
Another Canadian is in if ya want... Living in the Sarnia area (other side of the bridge from Port Huron Michigan) nowadays so I am just around 2 hours out...

KBrink

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, we'll probably all still be frozen in March!! If you guys are putting a ride together, I'm in. I'll try to keep an eye out for a "michigan ride" thread in a couple of months. (maybe we"ll see some 40-50 degree weather!!) :eek:

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
well i guess gpost took over my thread, so we now listen to him! :bow:
LOL, I like it though, im in!

:sinister: I would never do that Arron. I was simply tending the thread in your absence, and maybe pushing ride location alittle:innocent: Seems to be popular, plus lots of wineries on the way. Not condoning drinking and riding, just tasting :iconbeer:

Last edited: