paintless dent removal

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
3dlc432exs3j67zpudhu.gif

Hey if someone tries this and it works, Let us all know

Click me Now where in asda do they stock this ????

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
i have a dent in my tank, spoke to a dent guy who was doing my friend's car, and he said that the steel in tanks is usually too thick to pull out. Don't think he was a motorcycle specialst though, and he didn't think he could fix my tank as he thought the tank opening was too awkard :(

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i have a dent in my tank, spoke to a dent guy who was doing my friend's car, and he said that the steel in tanks is usually too thick to pull out. Don't think he was a motorcycle specialst though, and he didn't think he could fix my tank as he thought the tank opening was too awkard :(

He was correct. A motorcycle tank, especially something like the FZ6, is much thicker than most sheet metal used on cars and such. It's damn near impossible to remove a considerable dent in a tank especailly if it is on a fault line in where the tank turns or has a natural ridge, at least without damaging the paint job. This method I can almost gaurantee won't work on our tanks if that's what you're asking. You can sure as hell try it though. It would be awesome if you proved me wrong lol

Taku

Not a senile member.
Reaction score
Visit site
Judging by the comments made on the video it seems that this whole thing is a hoax to some extent.

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
Judging by the comments made on the video it seems that this whole thing is a hoax to some extent.

I would'nt say hoax, just the guys are saying petrol tank steel is thicker than car panal steel..(and i agree) I have never seen dry ice for sale in a supermarket either so can not try it on cars??

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We have dry ice for sale right next to the milk in our Hy-vees (Big chain grocery stores in the mid-west) around town lol. And it is super cheep. I have a car that's worth 1/4 the value of my FZ6 lol maybe I'll try it on that sometime.

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
We have dry ice for sale right next to the milk in our Hy-vees (Big chain grocery stores in the mid-west) around town lol. And it is super cheep. I have a car that's worth 1/4 the value of my FZ6 lol maybe I'll try it on that sometime.

Ok im curious what would you use Dry ice for??? and why is it near the milk....

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
Dry ice is very cold, if you touch it with your bare hands it will burn you it is so cold. So with this information, you use it like regular ice, but not in your cup that you are drinking out of. This time of the year, it is great in punches, due to the fog that comes from it, and to see the punch boil!:thumbup:

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Also commonly used for shipping perishable goods across the US. My buddy from Chicago will ship me certain meat products that you can only get there and they put them on dry ice in an insulated container. Very effective method.

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
Also, if your young and stupid like I used to be/still am, you can make a pretty cool little dry ice bomb that you can have fun with with your friends!