2008 Sebring 12 Hour

H

HavBlue

Penske has now won Daytona, Indy and the 12 hours of Sebring as an owner. Also, Porsche blew off Audi and Peugeot to take the overall win for the first time since 1988. Audi, which generally find themselves on the podium had some early mechanical errors when their braking systems took a dump causing them to replace their front rotors losing 2 laps which really cost them in the end. Corvette won the GT class......

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Whats your thoughts on the new acura's? Last year winning their first race and kind of falling off the block for the remainder of the season. Will they be competitive again?

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Also, I went last year (didn't want to part with the bread this year) and they had an audi R8 in the audi corral...... I would give a kidney, a leg and a few fingers for that gorgeous machine!

H

HavBlue

Whats your thoughts on the new Acura's? Last year winning their first race and kind of falling off the block for the remainder of the season. Will they be competitive again?

Last year was a building year and as is the case with any new racing endeavor it takes time for all aspects of the team or in this case teams to jell. Acura, much like Toyota in NASCAR is going at it big. In 2008 they will add another team owner in dE Ferren which is huge. I have no doubt they will make their mark as this is a top notch effort. De ferren will also be back in the driver's seat as that teams primary driver. The ARX-01b will however have its work cut out.