Pair of R6 Race bikes for sale

H

HavBlue

Those bikes have been worked Pete. I wonder how much is left in them? Either way the price is right for sure....

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh I agree Charlie. A buyer would definately want to find out if the motors and trannys have been rebuilt. But it would still be less expansive and less work to buy a second hand well sorted bike than to do it from scratch. These would be great club racers or track day bikes. Heck you could probably make money Ebaying the whole thing out.

H

HavBlue

Oh I agree Charlie. A buyer would definately want to find out if the motors and trannys have been rebuilt. But it would still be less expansive and less work to buy a second hand well sorted bike than to do it from scratch. These would be great club racers or track day bikes. Heck you could probably make money Ebaying the whole thing out.

I agree Pete. Just for giggles I pulled the NADA value of the stock 2003 R6 and that will run roughly 4,000 to 4,500. Now add in the goodies generally associated with a works bike as well as the spares being offered and this has private race team written all over it.

Hey DI, what are ya doing with that huge refund you're getting this year? This has your name on it buddy........