Good News

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive just read about this and was really suprised, it is not often that someone goes missing for so long and is found alive.

I just have a feeling that this will transpire to be a family dispute or something similar.

Nice to see she has been found alive though.

Steve

J

jsteinb95

That is GREAT news!!!! Poor little thing. I hope they hang him, bastard. I just don't understand people.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
great news that she is found alive. The guy should be sent to prison for sure, i hear they give special treatment to criminals who commit crimes involving children...

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very good news mate.... The 39 yr old they've arrested should be skinned and rolled in salt every day for the rest of his life !!!

Just my oppinion :thumbup:
He Jonac,

We don't know all the facts yet? Maybe the stepfather has been abusing her and she didn't want to go home? I see quite a lot of child protection issues at work and they are not always what they seem.
I do agree with your punishment though, infact I would go one further and hang the ****er's.

Last edited:

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
He Jonac,

We don't know all the facts yet? Maybe the stepfather has been abusing her and she didn't want to go home? I see quite a lot of child protection issues at work and they are not always what they seem.
I do agree with your punishment though, infact I would go one further and hang the ****er's.

Fair point Neil ... All the facts aren't out yet, however :) I'd still skin him and roll him in salt for keeping quiet about it all for 3 weeks whilst the country has been worrying itself sh1tless for the poor little girl :rolleyes: