How to do a complete naked conversion?

jbyjnkx57

Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys, i have a new 2009 fz6 and i want to take the fairing off, replace the headlights and just give it the streetfighter look in general. Its completely stock now what exactly do i need? in terms of turn signals, headlights, wiring kits,speedo, i mean just anything. Im on a low budget so anything i can salvage off the old fairing would be awesome but i would really like to eliminate the plastic and headlights---any suggestions?

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum.

Nice work, going naked. Try using "search" as there are a lot of members who have done exactly this. You'll get heaps of good tips and helpful advice on what you can do.

Good luck :D and show us pics....

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey! :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome: and very excited to hear that your going naked! Anyway like Kaz said, plenty of info on here and there is always someone needing stock fairing parts so shouldnt have too much trouble selling them. Anyway you can start with my signature for some naked stuff just click "My Streetfighter" Make sure you check out other peoples setups like CChouseky, Wolfmans, or Wavex's.

jbyjnkx57

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the welcomes guys will keep you updated when i start moving on it. i know its not the right thread but does anyone have a 3rd party exhaust recommendation as well? i would like a two brothers but $800 is a little much for me. Suggestions welcome and a appreciated :D thanks guys