Tourmaster Intake 2 jacket

wrlomas

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a Tourmaster Intake 2 jacket when I picked up my FZ6.I got it for 130$ U.S. bucks. It is 3 coats in one. The outer layer is a mesh jacket with armour and good pockets. I like the exterior pocket for easy acess for toll money etc. The second layer is a wind and rain proof jacket that zips and buttons to the mesh. It also has good pockets and can be worn alone as a rain coat while not riding. The third layer is an insulated coat. It also zips and buttons to the jacket. All 3 layers have well thought out pockets with velcro closures or zips. I have been riding on the Northern California coast and have used all 3 cofigureations on 1 ride. The coast was overcast and 50 while inland it was near 100 degrees. It is a little cumbersome to attach or remove each layer to the last but well worth the results. I ride with a small backpack and the layers store in it very well. The outer shell has reflective piping and a diamond shaped reflector on the back. Overall I rate this coat as a great piece of gear. Now I need some riding boots...........:thumbup:

nortexfz6

Reaction score
www.buildurownrifle.com
I also am pleased with this jacket, its usually hot here in texas but I bought my bike in january and have ridden in the cold with this jacket. The 2 removable layers together are quite warm down to freezing and with them removed there is lots of air. I am also pleased with the pockets and styling. The reflective piping really shows up in the dark and I have had plenty of compliments on the appearance.

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
Living in Michigan you can have a hot humid day turn wet and cold at the drop of a hat. The layers tuck away nicely and you can add what you need, when you need, to fit the need in a matter of minutes. I Have another jacket that I never wear after buying this one.