yes!!!! another addition to the hanger

S

sportrider

tonight we went to the hobby store to get Janette her own plane. out of the planes there I thought the best beginner plane was the Super Cub. she said she didn't want to get a Super Cub seeing how we already have one after looking at most of the planes in the store, the only planes she liked were more of second or third planes for down the road. so she came up with a brilliant idea. which was, why don't I give her my Super Cub and get the F-27c Stryker that I've been drooling on for a while.

Ladies and Gentlemen may I have your attention!!! welcoming the newest edition to the D&J hanger....

the one....
the only...

Parkzone F-27C Stryker

J

jsteinb95

well.....we'll be going out today for his first flight. I'll shoot a video of it (if it's not too dark) and take some pics. Danny is spoiled rotten. :D

J

jsteinb95

look forward to seeing them both going at once, sounds like a fun couples activity.

It is really fun. It's something for the whole family to do. Danny is a great pilot and I just love watching him fly. He'll get his other plane this week and he will, most likely, fly it this weekend. We should have four or five planes up in the air. :thumbup:

I can't fly and film at the same time. :D