Cleghorn Ridge Trail ride (photo slideshow video)

BusyWeb

Reaction score
Visit site
Cleghorn Ridge Trail ride to share.
The trail is locatated in between Cajon and Silverwood Lake at the San Bernadino National Forest.
Total mailage (distance) was 15 miles.
And, the heighest elevation is about 5200 feet.
Clean air and very noisy-less spaces to joy.

The road condition and difficulties are about for me as dirt biginner.
However, there are few very chanllenging sections at the east side riding down to the Silverwood lake.
Steep down and deep ruts with big rocks (not gravels), so riding down from mountain is little tricky.

Many 4x4 trucks were on the trail, and they do really having fun out of the driving (not on riding). ha ha ha
Good sceneries which is hardly achieved by cages on the road.
I felt those cages moving on the freeway little poor when I was looking down them at the up above mountain.

This time, I tried to mount a camera (Kodak ZX3 Play Sport, waterproof and light weight) on the Helmet.
FAILED to achive satisfactory results out of it.
Camera takes good quality videos (HD) and still photos when it is on steady condition with good color saturation; but little warmer than others.
The body movement is transferred to the helmet and camera, and hard to get good stedy video shoots.
Leveling the camera also hard to be achived with this setup.
I put some poor quality video clips which I thought little be leveled better on the end of the video clips... ^^;

Next time, I will go back to Chest Mounting again, far better than helmet setup for me.

Here is some scenery slide show video clips.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WauCBxtwb8]YouTube - ‪Cleghorn Ridge Trail - Aug. 07 2010 Ride‬‎[/ame]

Thanks for watching.