New Rider - Saratoga Springs NY

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:Drubowski! Fun forum here! Really good folks and should be no problem finding someone in your area. This is a big group!

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

im kinda jealous.. the roads up by you are amazing.. i used to go to school in VT and would love taking road trips to saratoga.. lucky...:thumbup:

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome::welcome: Any pictures of your new motorcycle?
Watch out for those crazy Australians! :spank: Just kidding.
Get ready to want lots of goodies for your FZ. I probably would not have
purchased all the mods I have without this forum.
ENJOY AND RIDE SAFE.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome, beautiful part of NY you're from. I've been there a lot. Use to do a lot of gigs over at SPAC when I use to be in the entertainment industry.

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the Forum! I live in Keene Valley. Exit 30 off the Northway and follow the twisty road for 10 miles. Lotsa good day trips around here. Give me a shout anytime. Always up for a ride! :welcome:

Drubowski

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks all for the welcome. Attached are a few pics, I waited until I got my FE installed as the guy I bought it from cobbed a "custom" FE kit together. Needless to say, I wasn't the most proud of it (but included a picture for the amazing kludge factor).

Pre-FE
Post-FE
Right-front view
Left-rear view

Have2befree and Adirondack Jack, I'd certainly look forward to getting together for a ride. I have to admit though, it's a pretty decent ride just to get up to Jack's neck of the woods!

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking bike! The previous owner hacked up my bike too trying to eliminate the fender - what a mess. A friend of mine had to put it all back together and re-wire it! Are you sure we didn't buy from the same guy? LOL

I am thinking of taking a ride up that way Thursday evening after work if the weather holds out. Maybe you can meet me in Saratoga for a cup of coffee?

And yeah, it's quite a ride just to get up to Adirondack Jack's neck of the woods but there is some great riding and it would be a good day trip!

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
Get on up here guys! Time's a wastin'! I'm off for a ride to central NY (Lewis county) on Sat. but as a rule I'm always up for a ride! :Sport:

Drubowski

Reaction score
Visit site
Sadly, I'm busy tomorrow. I should be pretty free other than that in the foreseeable future. I actually work in East Greenbush, so I can pass through Troy pretty much any day :p