WA State Ride. Leavenworth, Washington

rchamberlain

Reaction score
www.rogerchamberlain.com
I got up yesterday morning and decided I wanted to go for a ride somewhere. I started out toward Highway 2 and ended up in Leavenworth, Washington. Leavenworth is about 80 miles from where I live and it is a little tourist town. It is on Highway 2 near Stevens Pass. It has a Bavarian theme as you can tell from the pictures.

They were having an outdoor art show there and so the place was packed (it usually is on Saturday anyway). Lots of people and bikes of every make and model. It was a great ride. When you are looking for a place in Washington this is a nice destination. Your wife/girlfriend will love it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
He did tell you that it isn't a real German town. It is just a tourist town, but still it is very beautiful place to visit, especially during Oktoberfest!!

blu04

Reaction score
Visit site
I myself would love to take a ride on the bike up there one day, it's about 2 and a half hour drive though but the drive would be very nice through the mountains. Been there a few times when family came to visit, it a tourist spot for sure.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I noticed that you're from Ephrata Wa. Do you know Ben AKA "PrayHarder" he's from the same town and has a FZ too. Well I think he still does.