Multiplex Magistar

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh no...., you've discovered Tower Hobbies! Soon after you'll be on their Super Saver club and open the flood gates. Just say "nooooooooooooo". ;)

J

jsteinb95

Oh no...., you've discovered Tower Hobbies! Soon after you'll be on their Super Saver club and open the flood gates. Just say "nooooooooooooo". ;)

so this is what happened. Last night MY dad calls and I tell him that I have to go to piano lessons, but that was ok because he didn't call to talk to me anyways, he wanted to talk to Danny. When I get home from piano lessons
(2 hours Later)....they are STILL talking and I just KNOW something is going on. It turns out that my dad bought this plane for himself AND one for Danny, and tells me how much I owe him.

It's funny how things like this happen on Tuesdays and Thursdays (piano lesson days)

Anyway, just thought I'd share. :thumbup:

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
so this is what happened. Last night MY dad calls and I tell him that I have to go to piano lessons, but that was ok because he didn't call to talk to me anyways, he wanted to talk to Danny. When I get home from piano lessons
(2 hours Later)....they are STILL talking and I just KNOW something is going on. It turns out that my dad bought this plane for himself AND one for Danny, and tells me how much I owe him.

It's funny how things like this happen on Tuesdays and Thursdays (piano lesson days)

Anyway, just thought I'd share. :thumbup:

That's funny. Does it seem like you're working for nothing? ;) If the wife thought I was spendng her money on this hobby, she'd kick my a$$. I keep telling her that it's better than going to the bar every night. :thumbup:

J

jsteinb95

That's funny. Does it seem like you're working for nothing? ;) If the wife thought I was spendng her money on this hobby, she'd kick my a$$. I keep telling her that it's better than going to the bar every night. :thumbup:

I'm not working for nothing.....I'm working to support Danny's RC addiction, I'm ok with it. :thumbup:

Some married couples have "my money, his/her money" thing, but we're not like that....it's our money. :D