Hello UK!

MrTurner

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum, and new to the FZ6 (previously having 3 GSXR's!), and will be collecting my FZ6 on Wednesday.

First impressions are awesome. It's lacking a bit in noise, so can you guys recommend the options? Does a new panel filter give anything? Or am I looking at an exhaust? If so, post your pics here so I can try and decide which are the best!

Will also be after a seat cowl, tail tidy, smoked rear light, crash bungs and different indicators. If anyone has links to the best places, or stuff they don't want, let me know :D:thumbup: I'll need a bit of help finding the best places!

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi.

Have a search around the forum lots of good info.:thumbup:

I have been thinking about a smoked rear light as well.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
best looking exhaust is the two brothers, Devil is a nice looking set, and scorpions are very popular on this forum for their value.

MrTurner

Reaction score
Visit site
Cheers guys. The forum looks huge though, but I'll get the hang of it, and how to get the best searches.

Exhaust wise, I'm looking for a similar to standard look, but with a bit more sound. Some of the aftermarket have too big a tip to the exhaust.

I've seen some Leovince, carbon evo II on e-bay, any idea on them, where to get some more pics (the pics are limited on the listing). I'm going to start searching for them now..