Advice on light tints

Wookie

Reaction score
Visit site
I got a bit carried away and brought some light smoked tints, the only problem is that they provide you with some fugly velco style sickers to hold them on.

And they look so shocking...

So has any one stuck them directly to the lights, If so what did you use. Tape, Glue, Blue tack ?

Cheers

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Laminex makes a film that is similar to window tint that I have seen on car headlights that would seem to work better but if this is the plastic shell that goes over the headlight housing then I would say the velcro is for when the cops pull you over for it you can snatch them off easily to escape a "fix it" ticket

H

HavBlue

Laminex makes a film that is similar to window tint that I have seen on car headlights that would seem to work better but if this is the plastic shell that goes over the headlight housing then I would say the velcro is for when the cops pull you over for it you can snatch them off easily to escape a "fix it" ticket

I haven't seen these used here in Kentucky yet but would see them both front and rear in California from time to time. Illegal on both ends but some folks put them on just the same.